It is no hidden fact that Muslim women need to follow certain rules and regulations while getting dressed. Earlier, women did not have many clothing options, but today, designers have come up with various designer outfits for the ladies. However, even though there are numerous options to select from, women need keep in mind some essentials, like covering the head at all times. Let us have a look at the essentials of Hijab dressing.
- The Hijab: Keeping the head covered is extremely important for every Muslim woman, thus, it is essential that every woman’s wardrobe consists of at least one Hijab. If you always thought that carrying a Hijab is a burden, think of it as one of the coolest accessories that you can pair with any outfit. Once you understand this, you will never face any trouble in wearing a Hijab.
- How you drape the Hijab: Only draping a Hijab is not enough; draping it in the right manner is important. One mistake that women make is that they pin up the Hijab near their chins and then leave the ends of the Hijab. This gives an incomplete and an untidy look to the wearer. Always tuck the ends of your Hijab under your clothing or tie and pin it at the back of your head. This will give you an elegant look.
- Choosing a Hijab of the right color and pattern: There is nothing wrong in experimenting with colors, but that does not mean that you choose a Hijab of a bright color. Choose Hijabs of subtle colors and decent patterns. This makes the wearer look elegant, graceful yet stylish. You can choose a Hijab of your choice from a Hijab online store.
- Fabric of the Hijab: The Hijab should be made of such a material that it does not slip off the head easily. Satin Hijabs look beautiful, but they keep slipping off the head. This makes the wearer uncomfortable and acts like a barrier while performing daily activities. Cotton Hijabs are an ideal choice as they look stylish and at the same time are easy to drape and carry.
- Hijab accessories: If you have a plain Hijab, you can add some style and glamor to it by making use of Hijab pins and various other Hijab accessories. Beautiful Hijab pins, Hijab under scarves and head bands of various colors are easily available. These accessories can be used to give the plain and simple Hijab a glamorous twist.
For more information, visit- EastEssence.com.