Keeping the head covered at all times is necessary for a Muslim woman and to stay comfortable, it is important to drape the Hijab in the right manner. Many women face the trouble of slipping Hijabs — this is because they drape the Hijab without any support. Bringing an end to this problem is the availability of Hijab caps. All you need to do is wear the Hijab cap and drape the Hijab on top of it. This will keep your Hijab in place and you can move around freely. To keep your Hijab under scarves in a good condition for several years, you must take good care of them. Here are some do’s and don’ts of Hijab cap care.
- The first thing that you must do before you start washing the Hijab caps is to separate the caps of the same color and also, separate the plain and printed Hijab caps.
- While washing the under scarf, make sure you use only lukewarm water or cold water.
- Wash the under caps only with washing powder or washing soap.
- Always hand wash the under scarf to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Wash the under scarf quickly. Washing the same for a long period of time might result in the discoloration of the under scarf.
- While squeezing out the water from the under scarf, make sure you squeeze it lightly.
- When it’s time to dry the Hijab cap, dry it outside, but make sure you keep it away from direct sunlight…..